Business and Technical experts to boost your SCM projects
Selecting the right supply chain solution requires a cross-functional and global vision. A local optimization at one level without taking in account global constraints can limit or even reduce performances.
Acteos Consulting in an experimented team that brings to our customers business & technical Knowledge :
- Reflection on performance levers and constraints in their own business
- Decision-making tools and mtehods based on sharp analyses
- Simulations to measure the impact of organizational and process changes
- Identification and control of customer limits and capacities
- Optimization and fine tuning of settled solutions according to identified control levers to reach the highest results.
The double skilled experts in our consulting team (business & technical) ensures to deliver immediately to our customers the ratio :
The new Supply Chain solutions <–> Existing processes and applications
And identify functional and technical gaps / productivity improvements / savings opportunities / Interactions.
Measure : Supply chain performance at various level
- Warehouse (internal performance, lead times, resources overall costs)
- Transport (capacity optimization, lead times, total cost)
Visualize and analyze : Current and future flows
- Identify important flows and bottlenecks
- Identify overstocks and establish rules to avoid them
- Identify products to be delisted
- Analyze various scenarios
Support to decision making: Strategic decisions improvement
- Inventory management strategy
- Warehouses sizing and upgrade
- Adaptation of the supply plans, route design, SCM organization
- Definition and follow up of service levels, safety stocks, product turnover
Follow up / supervision: inventory management strategy evolution
- Compare actual inventory management against various automated inventory management technologies
- Inventory forecast : medium / max / min levels
- Forecast resources and asset needs
Acteos analyzes our customer data and offer them solutions, estimates the potential returns on investment (ROI), and potential savings
Acteos Engine samples :
- Logistic simulation (ex: Impact of the Transport Plan modification, creation of a new warehouse)
- Price simulation (purchases of transport / supplier selection)
- Optimization engine (ex: tour optimization, resources optimization )
- Valuation engine
- Forecast engine (capacity, load, sales, customer behaviour…)
What Our Clients Say
"In general, our computer tools allow us a more secure production more flexible with extremely fine traceability, almost to the bottle. The primary objective of our choice of RFID, it is the quality of the product. With RFID, we know where the lots are in real time! "
"We firstly chose Acteos for the modularity and scalability of its solutions. Secondly, for its SCM expertise especially on warehouse perimeters and supplies. Transparency and soundness of a publicly traded group were also part of the reasons for choosing Acteos because we wanted to work in the long term with our new partner. "
"We´ve had very fast return on investment since Acteos TMS enabled us to run transportation simulations built on powerful statistics. The simulations enabled us to challenge carriers to be able to study our shipments to certain regions. Our cost reductions were significant from - 30 to - 40%! "
"We quickly selected Acteos TMS because it is one of the most scalable and adaptable solutions to a multi-site logistics on the market."
"The answer both multi-site and multi-shipments problems could only come from a well-proven solution already on the market; a scalable solution as Acteos TMS."
"We chose Acteos WMS and TMS because Acteos offers the best solutions on the market to control all of our Warehouse and Transportation flows. Beyond functional coverage Acteos WMS and TMS are perfectly suited to the specific constraints of our industry."